Monday 27 November 2017

Vintage shadow box

Hello readers,
Hope you are doing great today!
I am back with yet another beautiful post with tons of pictures to share with you. I painted my shadow box in brown color and added some vintage papers chosen randomly from my stash. I then created some photo mats and attached it to the frame using foam tape. I picked some metal and other embellishments to stick them in every compartment of the frame using hot glue. I tied miniature book with twine and metal key to give a junk journal look to it and attached it in one compartment below. Since I wanted to highlight the miniature clock, I fixed it on the first shelve right in front of the photo mat. I love the outcome of it and I hope you like it too.
Though I write blogs once a week, I am very much active on my social media accounts with a lot of posts every now and then. 
Click here to check more posts if you like my style of working.

Thank you for your time and Happy Crafting!!







Hugs,
Meher Shaikh 

No comments:

Post a Comment