Friday 15 September 2017

Look chic when you travel (Elegant passport covers)

Hello readers,
Thank you for checking into my blog.
We all know how much we are concerned about our airport looks especially when we travel with our friends and want to look glamorous with unique and elegant accessories be it a mobile cover, nail polish, handbag or whatever. Now, you don't have to go extra miles to get your style right because I've come up with something super exciting that is filled with so much fun and elegance.
I got a thought of creating passport covers on travel theme that can go pretty well with whatever outfit you wear or however you're dressed up. These passport covers adds additional flavour to your airport looks.
I have created 6 covers yesterday and every cover has a beautiful dangler with charms and a lock with a chain connected to open your passport. Without taking much time I would like to show you the colors and design I've chosen to create this and I'm pretty sure you're going to love it.
And yes, if you wish to buy any of these please write me a mail or comment the color you want for yourself.
Mail id : info@mehercreations.com
Thank you ❤




Here's a collage of individual passport cover pictures. You can select your favourite one from this and write me a mail or message.
You can get your name written on your passport cover. Isn't it too much fun? ❤

I absolutely love it and I hope you like it too.
Thank you for your time!

Have a good day❤

2 comments:

  1. There are plenty of very good resorts and beach huts available on the beach to enjoy a very relaxing goan holiday. Best Luxury Hotels in Nainital

    ReplyDelete