Friday 7 July 2017

Let's be wild

Hi guys,
Hope you're doing good. I have a new album to share today and I simply hope you will love this one. Well, today I have created a beautiful shaker album on love theme. And yes the beautiful antique sequins are from DMC.  This album has 6 pages with 6 beautiful large tags. The pages are super vintage and I feel so lovely to see them again and again.
Let me now show you how elegent my album looks  ❤







I just hope you liked my work.
I would love to see you again on my next post very soon.
Thank you 

Hugs 
Meher

6 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you sell tutorials for your projects. Thank you Ann-Maree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do..
      Kindly get in touch with me on mehercreations2013@gmail.com or you can text on my Facebook page. www.Facebook.com/mehercreationsindia

      Delete