Sunday 16 June 2019



Yayyyyy!! So, finally it's Sunday and weekends are filled with excitement. Spending some quality time with family and hanging out is real fun and relaxing after a hectic week. It's sunny morning here in Kolkata today and I am sharing a new card that I created recently.
I believe each and every artist has his own style of working and if you had asked me about my working style a year back, I would have definitely described it as Vintage but lately I have been experimenting a lot! Whether it is designs, products, styles or even colours. I’ve always been open to trying new things and I'm pretty sure you are going to find it in my post today.  I've many more projects created in different styles and I'm going to be uploading them soon.
Grab a cup of coffee ☕ for now and enjoy the post.






No comments:

Post a Comment