Tuesday 4 June 2019

Beach theme suit box | 20*20 inches

Hello everyone,
This is Meher back with another post with a huge suit box customized for a groom on beach theme. I've painted the box using sponge to give a nice texture in aqua blue and sand color. I created two vintage boats in beautiful red color to give a detailed look to the box. I then added loads of sea shells in different sizes on the sand area to give a natural look with bunches of pearls in different sizes. To complete the box, I added some leaves and white fence. It pretty much looked complete and beautiful. I bought some satin cloth in off-white color and attached it inside the box. I also did some stenciling inside the lid and fixed a laminated picture of the groom inside.
I've attached some pictures of the box below and I hope you like it.






Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs
Meher

No comments:

Post a Comment