Wednesday 24 October 2018

Victorian Frame I Handmade flowers

Hello guys,
Hope you are doing great. I have been waiting to share a new Victorian frame I created using a resin frame which measures 10 inches approximately in height. I have painted the frame using my favourite teal blue paint and used some gold foil on it to give a royal touch. I then embellished the frame using an antique window panel and created some flowers using the dress my craft dies and other embellishments. This frame is quite close to my heart because it involves a lot of hard work and time in it. This frame can also be used as a mirror and it makes a great gift for all occasions. I love the way it turned out and this is my absolute favourite piece of art in my collection.






Hope you like it.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Meher Shaikh

No comments:

Post a Comment