Thursday 4 October 2018

Handbag album | Stationers desk

Happy Thursday! 
Hope you are having a great week so far.
I have a new project to share with you today and this is something I had been waiting to create for the last two years. I know two years is a very long time but I was waiting for the best opportunity to knock my door and it finally did. If I talk about the papers, it was very difficult to part from them as I had been preserving them for about more than 3 years now. I wanted to create something for myself out of these papers as they are very close to my heart and offcourse they are no longer available in the market. I feel the colors, the textures and the designs they carry are extremely gorgeous. I've preserved all the bits and pieces of this collection that remained so that I can create some small pieces of art for myself and my studio badly needs it. 
Well, this is a beautiful handbag album with seven amazing folders with lots of flips and folds in different sizes. This is something every girl would like to have to store her memories. I hope you like it.















No comments:

Post a Comment