Sunday 12 August 2018

Envelopes | Beach theme

Hey all,
This is something new that was on my mind for the past few months and I finally got the opportunity to work on it.
Well, when you think of a beach the elements that quickly come on our mind is the clear blue sea, sand to play with and hunt some beautiful shells. I have combined all these elements together to create beautiful envelopes for a beach party. The elements I used include white cardstock, distress inks, natural sea shells, pearls and dried green moss. I hope you like the idea of creating tropical theme envelopes. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the picture heavy post.


Turn up the romance by throwing an enchanting beach theme party and letting your guest enjoy relaxing by the water with sand between their toes.
Who said you cannot create money envelopes on beach theme which is must in India. I say it is possible! So let's bring on the sandy shoreline and clear blue water of the beach for a relaxing and romantic get-away!














Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Meher

No comments:

Post a Comment