Sunday 1 July 2018

Jewelry box | Victorian theme

Happy Monday!
Hope you are doing great.
It's a fresh start of the week with new strength and hope to work on new projects.
Scrapbooking has always been my forte since the very beginning and in coming days I will make sure I have everything that you could possibly ask for at a gift store, all under one roof. I want to make Meher Creations your personal favorite shopping destination. 💕

I've a new addition to my collection today - Jewelry box on Victorian theme. This is a mdf box with smooth surface coated with chalk paint to give an extra smooth touch to the surface. The lid of the box is heavily decorated with superior quality flowers, frame and other embellishments in soothing colors.









Hope you like it.
Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check in again tomorrow for a new inspiration. 

Hugs,
Meher

No comments:

Post a Comment