Monday 19 February 2018

Shagun envelopes/ money envelopes

Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was jam-packed with family activities. I'm officially back today catching up on things and  I'm super excited to share some beautiful money envelopes I created recently. I was literally occupied last week working on these envelopes as it was a custom order and I had to complete the target of two hundred. It definitely took me a long time to watermark the pictures and come back here to write a post for you all due to other commitments.
Well, The below envelopes measure 3 inches by 7 inches and they all are embellished in different ways and beautiful colors. I have attached a lot of pictures below and I simply hope you all like them. 
Scroll down and have a good time ❤



















Hugs,
Meher

1 comment: